Morning Activities–Tools for Change
Levels of Technology Use
- You may download two templates and step sheets to use when planning and observing technology-based
lessons at the ISTE online .
for the Technology Supported Lesson Plan and Technology Supported Lesson Observation templates. The step sheets are found
in the Chapter excerpt.
Video: Promising Practices: Recognizing and Supporting
Teaching with Technology (SERVE, (800) 352-6001)
- your examples of digital accents
Book: The World is Flat:
A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century, Thomas L. Friedman
Afternoon Activities–Personal Productivity for Administrators
Click here to take the .
- (SEIR*TEC) synopsis
- (Center for Research Information Technology and Organizations University of California, Irvine)
- (The Knowledge Loom)
Up with Trends in Technology (free enews)
- Web sites:
- (for the slightly more adventurous)
- Survey Library: ProfilerPro
- Introduction to
- Activity 2 (See handout)
easy-to use Hotlist builder is .
by Tim Lauer, (principal,
Meriwether Lewis Elementary School)
School Administrators and Blogging (Susan's blog)